Prices from 1st April 2022
We offer an introductory 20 minute chat, free of charge over the phone, where we can talk about your problems in general terms and check we are comfortable working together. If we feel that our training isn’t suitable for the support you require we may signpost you to other resources.
Please note these are for private paying individuals, rates will vary when paying via EAP or insurance companies due to the increased financial & administrative requirements; rates are agreed with each company and will vary. Please call us if you wish to discuss further.
Counselling and Psychotherapy
- £55 (60 minutes) (room based/phone/online)
- £75 (90 minutes) (room based/phone/online)
For outdoor and animal assisted therapies we offer a free 30 minute consultation where you can me us and the animals at the site to check that you are comfortable with the setting before committing to working together.
Nature Based Therapies
- Walk and talk/Outdoor therapies: £60 (60 minutes)
- Walk and talk/Outdoor therapies: £80 (60 minutes)
- Initial Consultation - Equine therapies - £100 (90mins)
Equine Facilitated Learning
- £90 (90 minutes)
- £75 (60 minutes - under 18s only)
Equine Facilitated Psychotherapy
- £105 (90 minutes)
- £135 (120 minutes)
- £85 (60 minutes - under 18s only)
- £80 (90 minutes - room based/online)
Equine Facilitated Clinical Supervision
- £105 (90 minutes)
- Home visits will also be available with mileage charged at 45ppm on top of the appointment cost.
- We can assist with case management and write reports at a charge of £25 an hour
- A 10% discount will still be available for blocks of six sessions paid for in advance.
- Since scheduling of an appointment involves the reservation of time specifically for your provision, a minimum of 48 hours’ notice is required for rescheduling or cancelling client appointments. Unless we reach a different agreement, the full fee will be charged for sessions missed without such notification.
- In the event of a serious accident, emergency, or other similar situation outside the/client’s control, please deal with your situation first and notify me at the earliest convenient time, or we will follow up with you typically within 24 to 48 hours of the missed appointment.